In the beginning, it is just a thought: that perhaps tea trade could be organized in a completely different way...Read post
For those who can't wait for the Entrepreneurship Summit at the end of October and want to have interesting insights about the transformation of medium-sized businesses beforehand, we refer to the New Mittelstand Summit at the end of April!
The content of the Summit is based on the following 5 questions:
- How do we do business in a way that conserves resources and is sustainable [-growing]?
- How do we combine opposites in innovation?
- How do we cooperate in the future and what role does technology play in this?
- How do we best distribute responsibility in the organization?
- How do we attract people and develop the skills of the future?
"New Mittelstand" invites you to participate in the event virtually for free and also offers our community a 30% discount on tickets for physical participation on April 26. The discount code to be applied accordingly is ENTREPRENEUR30.
If you enjoyed the Mittelstand Summit so much or are generally interested, we also point out that the founder of "New Mittelstand", Evgeni Kouris, will lead an impulse group at the Entrepreneurship Summit.
You can find out more about the Mittelstand Summit (April 25-26) and Evgeni Kouris in our interview with Evgeni Kouris!
P.S.: Here is the recap video of the Mittelstand Summit 2022